BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 8, 2010

IM GRADUATED!

7NOV2010 im graduated from the one academy !
3 years nightmare, sweat, tears, suffer it finally come to the end. I feel very empty dono why,but working give a totally difference experience. You need to take care your own is all by yourself. I miss the day i was studying now i think i will work for 2-3 years to earn money to continue my dreams. Of course it is not graphic design anymore, i wan to do what i wan since long ago. Im sure i will do very best on my future if i get to study again because it is my hard earn money i spend for my school fees lol. I think i want to go on fashion industry !!! still checking and finding which course suite me best, there must not be regret in my life. Working is stress and pressure, need to be very careful bout what we doing. I dam scare i can't handle it >.< Well those graduated picture will upload on my facebook soon... but don't know when will upload lol.

No comments: