BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

holiday is great!

today is holiday yeah hooO! get to slp enough then wake up haha. so far i find it great to work here my boss is nice, worker there are nice too. oh and ~ i got my work permit on this monday =p then i just found out that i don have my original spm cert with me >.< im not sure izit i dint get it from my secondary school or i left it in malaysia and get burn by fire d. Well now i only can wait after holiday then i call to my secondary school ask n see how. Life here is work work n work haha maybe everywhere is the same just now feel that how good the life is when we study, I MISS IT SO MUCH! now was planing to earn money from work then get experience then only go study but im sure i don wanna get graphic design anymore. I wan go to the way i wan it fashion industry! time pass fast now is more then a half month i've been working here. Seldom can online because working is tired, come back home just wan have a rest and slp then continue tmr journey of my working life.

No comments: