BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 24, 2010

recently~

First thing to say is i got job d~ i have been long time din't updated my blog because is really tired when come back from work then got time also rest then sleep early haha. Although is a small company for printing few ppl working but they all are very nice =p It is not easy to get a job without experience.work work and work to get money ! I think i got infection by a disease call SHOPAHOLIC, i will buy a lot cloths at once that i cant stop myself. It is Saturday after work i when to bugis then i walk alone and when i start buy i continue buy and buy, turn out i bought jacket, shirt, long skirt, skirt, belt, shoe, scarf... then turn out my purse left 150 OH IM SO DEAD! I not sure is stress or what i just feel buy thing will make me feel better and one time SHOP KAO KAO only enough. My hair start grow long and im lazy to cut my fridge i scare i cut it wrong and will look odd, the top hair start grow don't know next time go where to dye it. Most ugly hair is when you dye your hair and the new grow hair come out the color really eww... I have send some small gift to Reanne don't know she receive already or not =p. I miss my mum >.< is like almost 5 years she not by my side. It's weird that when she by your side you will feel she keep nagging and very annoying but when she not by your side you will feel somethings is lacking. Growing older makes me more mature and i start to understand that how hard is to be an adult moreover a mother. MUM I LOVE YOU! It is a bit hard if i need to tell her face to face that why i think letters and card is a good thing that you can express your feeling by write in it, well i do tell my mum i love her on card =p.7November gonna back KL to attend the graduation ah~ i need to sit 6 hours bus to KL then another 6 hours heading back to SG, how good if use the technology to build some express way to Msia and SG save time, save money this maybe need wait till my hair turn white only will come true lol.


No comments: