BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 3, 2010

2 Oct my birthday

I was having a very good time in SG, 2 Oct my birthday of course =p
Bear and Jon bring me go Katong eat laksa and we went to Parkway Parade there for a tri-cycle ride ( just i call it so la ) ahhaha.Waiting for jobs interview and currently doing nothing



This is the photo i take when we pass a condo place call FLAMINGO VALLEY
which bear show me. OMG! is a good place for migu sama to live in !!
So here u goes only 2 pic i manage to snatch call in the cab moving fast ><
A bit fail with the pic but as u can see la
I think it is new build de, so migu ur future home de place lol.
And i was wonder izit my PANDA VALLEY gonna build beside it or arond there ahhahah







TADA~ this is the katong laksa at SG.The soup taste so good I LUV IT ! It is not spicy as u can add in chili for more HOT!


There is also otak- otak YUMMEH~~~ so fresh the fish meat =p
willing go for another round next time.


Very appreciate with bear that he bought me a birthday cake which is enough for 3 of us and ganti back ZONs belated birthday celebration lol. Thanks bear


Oh~ a zhi lian pic of myself haha


light on the candle ~ Guess what im just 1 year OLD wuhooo~ ahhaha


waiting to blow the candle since bear say make a wish then blow lol


Mr. Tan cut half i cut half so the work cutting the cake is complete


There there! this bike cool rite ? It is worth to try if u go parkway there. It is more fun to play then bicycle. At first i feel a bit hard to control then ride a while will use to it d. OH !! I LUV MY THAT BIKE because it has RED light WUHOOO






after the tiring EXERCISE for riding ( see my face so red ) then we sit n have the sea breeze blow on our face cooling down. Snap some pic here n there


since there nthg much but i wan take pic then bear suggest hug the coconut tree then i say OK I HUG THE COCONUT TREE AHAHHA m kachak* there this pic come from


Stay tune to my SG updates =p

No comments: