BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 18, 2008

OBJECTION !!!!!

i wanna clear this ~~

today me n rynne when to gym for yoga

on the way ~

on the bus =.=

in front side of me got a endao ( nice nose , fair skin , nice BAG (catch my attention first), nice
nice all over

who know ~~

when we till the stop we gonna get down

he was stand up n get down first

HERE IS THE TIME

DISASTER happen ~~

i saw tat his flyer dint zip on =.= wth (IM NOT INTEND TO LOOK AT IT OK)

his infront of me ma ><

then i was telling rynne bout it

wat u gonna do if u saw someone fly unzip ?

u will let him know ?

then i say tat i will tell but i will keep on laughing n pointed at him n say

hey mister ...zhzhahah...ar... ur fly is unzip LOL~~~~~ BLUHAHAHAH

i cant stop my self ma cause

everything is so perfect sudden like tat

so SO SO >>>>>>> is not my fault la to laugh at him

MUAHAHAHA

nice day even though~~~~ <3

No comments: