BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

don think too much =.=

keep on ur study baka =.= ( was scolding myself lol)

u where got so many time to think about those study thing

just leave it

U no nEED it right now !!!

forget it forget it !!!!

ps: people who read my blog lol

i was start talking to myself d lol~~~hahaha

not mad la =.=

today the visual com class let me think that izit sometimes i think too over?

izit i pretend to more pro n produce a more good idea then others?

sometimes it just a simple thing the lec think is so good n nice

i think i just too wish people to say im doing a good job =.=

should slap myself hard to make me wake up

dam baka me !

im still far away from the A

was think is on my way there but actually i havent reach the door yet

KEEP ON GOING U IDIOT !!

No comments: