BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 17, 2008

T.T sadness my stop one day

sad T.T

maybe i take too serious in the fake game world

tat day so sudden 2 of my maple dars online

find me in the same time

i was WTH

swt =.=

i know playing between 2 ppl is no good but

is just too lonely ><

they ask me to choose either one of them

but this is the hard choice n im too useless to make the decision

i choose to myself to be alone

at first i tot is a good choice but

im wrong

really wrong ><

the choice i choose made me lost a fren (ben )T.T

he quit maple

i not sure izit because of me but he say i bored wit maple

n wanna quit for very long time ago

haiz ... maybe i too ego only thinking bout myself

too sad to maple anymore

i know there still lot of fren in maple care bout me

but once on maple will let me remind back the situation again

i had lost a fren T.T

im a real stupid idiot to handle this luv or relationship

real baka ><

may time to cure ba

No comments: