BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 21, 2008

bad day =.=


i was gonna take money frm bank frm few days ago till now but


what happen was.......


everytime i go bank ok first day i slp late ...


2 times holiday bank close


3 times close early FUCKING hell


tomorrow i must go TO BANK EARLY


this all thing is i made it myself i know that


there are nthg to blame about but im just


wanna give myself a good excuse lol ... slap myself =.=


can u imagine pass day by day with only 3 or 4 ringgit


that what my day pass


is good to have little money so that i wont spend much


what a stupid joke =.= ...... slap myself again


dono what life for sometimes


maybe im too free


maybe im to burden


maybe im lazy


maybe im emo


maybe n maybe n maybe ...


i know i should get up myself n do my thing


but anyone can tell me how to


chop off my lazy act


i also don't want i continue to be like that


where is my motivation


..........


despair .....

No comments: