BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Nothing new

Start working save money, continue my further study etc.
Lots of things to do but lack of time and money.
Life start getting hard when we come out to society. Time keep going without waiting us, but i just feel it pass too slow sometimes. I cant't imagine if i'm working in Malaysia and the currency are so low now but lucky is i work in Singapore now. How long would it be for my working i really can't give a good answer. There are still few step for me to moving forward another journey. I like the life which keep on travel around at a place for 1 or 2 years then i move on. Then i won't feel so bored. Feel so empty inside of me but i don't i lack of what. Money? Love? Passion?
This year is time to end soon, i guess next year will be better.
I should get a broadband so that i can online when i want to but don't feel like spending money maybe is my own hard earn money LOL.
When can i become a BILLIONAIRE !!

No comments: