BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 19, 2010

life is just piece of shit !

stress! not about assign is about relationship between family. When you start grow up, the world start turning ugly no matter people or things.
Relatives? what do they mean to me? they thought they really know me and know what's happening in my family, no they don't. Speak of the bad thing of us, not even lent us a helping hand, that what's the so call relatives. I'm not saying all of them is like that, there still have some good ones but is FEW only.
Hate to heard about people who only know to say and gossip about others, they din't know that keep their mouth shut is the best way because they don offer any help at all. F*** them all.



I DON'T NEED THIS KIND OF SO CALL RELATIVES !

No comments: