BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 3, 2009

my B' DAY~ 2 Oct ~


This panda pillow is evon gift me de ~~ OMG LUV IT ~his name is TOTO kun LOL~ <3
i guess momo san will be forgot soon lol~ TOTO kuN my new luv ^^
Evon is a good singer XD nice voice~~~

My birthday cake but cut d only rmb take pic LOL~ is yummy <3


Eunice my classmate ^^

Tiny casey

Ah leng jia voon ^^ oh ya that bottle of sparkle juice is lucky throw dice get de LOL~
Cute ah thong ^^


Thanks my classmate ~ jia voon, thong thong, eunice, casey, evon n migu sama celebrate with me ~~~~real have a nice day ^^Migu sama celebrate with me one on one during dinner LOL~ so gan dong nia ~ <3 ROFL

i got a luvly present from evon which is ~~ a panda pillow leh so cute >< style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);"><3>. Thanks ~ all buddy~

No comments: