BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 22, 2008

TIRED N FUCK OFF

today been the whole day for class n keep listening lecturer say this n that . I was dam tired for that already , during dinner time after class i my mum call then she say this n that the environment is not that safe n becareful . This kind of stuff i still can listen well to her but sudden she ask who are u going out to eat , which those guy again ah ? y always hang out wit guys AND THEN she start say is not safe , don be so close with guy ok ? FUCK MAN!!!im dam fuck off the time . i straight tell her back that can u please don keep say something like this , if i not the person that care my self i've been worst already right now. Now i only concentrate on my study n u now telling me that don pak tor this kind of stuff, IM DAM PISSED OFF !Even i know that u r worry but i got no way to tell me that to be a good god girl k, don hang out with guys there are not safe u know n now is not the time for u to pak tor . I HATE TO BE UR GOOD GIRL OK!!!
WTH ! i am so dam tired n listen to those study thing n u come n tell me this kind of little stuff , can u tell me when im free im real appreciate. My temper gone so bad dono izit ur fault.I hate someone to control me n tell me to do this n that , to tell me which is right n wrong im tired of it. PLS mum!! i beg u accept that im grow up ok, i don wan be ur baby anymore. ARRRRRHHH!!!

No comments: