BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

This moment of time


i start become lazy again , not feeling wanna go for gym even i keep remind myself i pay for so much of money i waste if i no go. i lack of motivation to do my assignment again, is mostly the end of the semester now left the figure and the perspective to do. Thank god ! i din't choose Interior Design as my major if now i study about the basic perspective and keep drawing those line make me go insane already lol~ Glad i in AD ! sometimes i ask myself what am i doing at the room wasting my time , i don't know i really don't know, if my mum beside me will i get better and push myself harder to do my things? Maybe yes or maybe not. This day i begin to start end once a day soon my mr. gastric gonna find me again. The most important thing is that i lack of money now real broke, sometimes i think very hard where did those money go and where did i spend on? little by little those money that spend on the material real cost a lot where it total up.I believe everyone in this world will think about money, no money no life! That the realistic world we all living in now. I must go gym ~i must!! my brain is function slow again maybe there is lack of oxigen and lack of excersice? actually sometimes i real scare that i will lost part of my memory sooner or later, gotto take it seriously *keep remind myself * lol~






*poof * gone

No comments: